Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Side Note

I think my Smartboard and this computer are in cahoots.

Seriously, I had all of this other stuff typed in between the two passages of Scripture in my last post, and they just did not show up when I hit "publish" - hence the gigantic blank space. Even when I go to my editing window they are still there. I tried to re-publish it 3 times. I guess the Lord agrees with me that His Word and that song were really all that I needed to share.
Humbling.

Love,
Robs

PS Taxes are done - woo hoo!

PPS Click the seemingly random "I Will Rise" to hear the song I was talking about towards the beginning of yesterday's post.

1 comments:

Nate and Joni Horne said...

Hey Robin and Taylor! Love the blog! You are such a captivating writer. Hope to hang out with you guys before you leave.

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?