Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's beginning to look kind of like Christmas

So I meant to take a picture of me and my 21 week bump - how have we already passed the halfway mark?? But I was too busy putting up our Christmas tree.  I know it's shameful to do this before Thanksgiving, but seeing how we live in a place where Thanksgiving doesn't exist, I went for it.

Don't judge.

Now all I need is Pandora, so I can listen to some Christmas music, oh yeah, and hooks so I can actually hang up our ornaments - par for the course or what?  I'd like to blame it on Baby Brain, but we all know better don't we...

Instead I've chosen a photo of me and the hubs (these seem to be few and far between these days - our camera is dominated by Sethers) taken by a friend a couple of Saturdays ago.  We may not have Thanksgiving here, but we do have a castle (that big fortress-y looking thing in the background).

Thanks "Big Seth" for snapping a photo of us!

Embracing the Camera with Emily today...




3 comments:

April said...

Decorate away!!!

Raeanne said...

It seems kinda nuts to have a CHristmas tree up so early, but truthfully, I'm envious! Enjoy!!!

CaseyWiegand said...

ur comment was super and sweet and actually made me feel better! i think ur totally right...i told chris last night its just chaos!

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?