Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Avery's 1st month



So I'm a little behind on this considering Avery turns 5 months old in two days, but better late than never.  I am determined to document my kids' first year month to month photos better.  (Sorry Seth)


Avery's 1st month milestones:

meeting my grandmas: Tutu and Mia
meeting Uncle Mark and Aunt Saray
first Easter
first trip to church
sleeping from 8:30 pm to 4:30 am (started this right at 4 weeks old)



At the Hospital:

Very first photo minutes after being born


First photo with mom

First St. Patrick's Day
First car ride

Newborn Photo Shoot:



Tutu's Visit:
With Tutu and big brother Seth

Meeting Uncle Mark and Aunt Saray for the first time




Daddy already a pro at juggling two

3 generations

Mia's Visit:

With Mia and Seth


My first bath

Swaddle?  Who needs a swaddle?

Snuggling with Daddy

First Easter



One Month Photo Shoot:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?