Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Building a Summer Buddha Bowl + Summer Dip Guide

 I don't know about y'all but I'm happiest in the summer, when I can pull ready made sides out of the refrigerator and leave Taylor to man the grill.  Check out our favorite dips that are perfect accompaniments for building a summer buddha bowl.  I make up some quinoa and our favorite dips ahead of time ahead of time and everyone can build their bowls how they like. 

Add protein, quinoa, massaged kale (Mix 1 cup of kale  with 1/4 T olive oil and a dash of sea salt and massage it down), and your favorite dip from my Summer Dip guide. Top with salsa.





Here is our favorite salsa recipe:

2 roma tomatoes

1 can diced tomatoes, drained

1/2 of a small purple onion

1 jalapeno, seeded to desired hotness 

1/2 bunch of cilantro (pull off from the long stems but no need to pull off every leaf since it's going in the blender)

1 t cumin

1 t sea salt

1 dash garlic salt

1 or 2 shakes of Tabasco

Throw in the blender until combined but not soupy. Eat with good tortilla chips or top your taco salad or Mexican buddha bowl.





And click here to sign up for my FASTer Way Newsletter.  I'll be sending out My Summer Dip Guide later this week!

https://mailchi.mp/6fa9c696734d/fasterwaywithrobin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?