Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Favorites {8.25.17}: Hurricane Edition

I'm going to nonchalantly come back here and pretend that it hasn't been 18 months since I've blogged...

This post is brought to you compliments of Hurricane Harvey and "Frozen"





Friday Favorites

#1 My bestie who has a generator built into her house
 #hurricaneharvey #potentialfamilysleepover #acisessentialinaugust





I'll let you know if we go swimming...


#2 Daddy making breakfast


Yesterday I asked Taylor to head to the grocery store on his way home from work to grab us bread before the impending storm.  There was no bread left in the store, so he got these cinnamon rolls instead...we'll just go with that being close to what I asked him to get.  Some little people in our house were really happy about them this morning though!  #thehurricanemademedoit


#3 Blue corn chips from Trader Joe's

I won't pretend to be the healthiest eater (give me all the carbs), so usually I think blue corn chips taste like cardboard, but after having some with the best hummus ever the other day at my friend's house, I decided to give these a try and I am glad I did!  #hurricanefood 
Next I went to HEB to get the hummus, but there was a LINE to get inside, so we decided hummus wasn't an essential during the storm.  #priorities



#4 Self-taught gainer!



Seth was like, "Hey mom! Is this a back flip?!"  I couldn't believe it. #hegetsthisfrommysideofthefamily

#5 Second Annual Cousin Camp!



#6 Family Discipleship


I found them like this this morning - he was reading to her from this children's Bible and she was asking questions.  Melt my heart!  #familydiscipleship







2 comments:

.::Cony::. said...

Aww we I really love your post! This one in particular made me feel like you are closer!

Days of a Wife said...

Your living room looks so cozy!! I would totally bunker down in there and read a good book with a candle during the Hurricane!

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?