Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{Monday Meal Plan} Edition The Inces are under the weather

I realize it's Wednesday - sorry if you were relying on my post to help you plan.  I didn't get any  frantic emails, so I think it's safe to say you didn't miss it.  And that maybe MMP has run it's course...?

Seth was sick last week, so we pretty much ate Chicken Soup all week - that is all of us but Seth because he apparently doesn't like it.  And that is allowed when you're sick.

I caught this fun little bug from him on Sunday in the form of chills and hacking cough, so Taylor took over cooking dinner this week, and two of my best friends at Blacket brought me Chicken Soup and yummy muffins - they and a few others are how we cope living far away from our moms.  Thank you dear friends.

So for now, I leave you with a very pressing question:

What the heck is this?




It came in our organic produce box I was telling y'all about last week, and I haven't the slightest idea what it is or what to do with it.  Help!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?