Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Seth: 2 year old photos

Seth has become increasingly hard to photograph.

Exhibit A: 2 year old photo shoot 





He's considering smiling here.  Or maybe he's just thinking to himself, "why is my mom jumping around like a monkey?"


Now we're distracted by the water.  It would definitely be a good idea to get completely soaked at the beginning of the shoot.


I've managed to get pretty wet, so I guess I'll give you a smile.  

For fun, let's take a trip down memory lane to our 11 month photo shoot:


(This is back when the monkey was still funny apparently.)  




I won't smile, but I'll give you a kiss...






Now you've got the right idea mom - and no, I'm gonna get you!




OK, I've warmed up enough; here's a smile.





And here is my best smile, but I'm about to escape, so you better snap fast Papa!


And he's off...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?